3 pricing models for organisations of all sizes
Low volume (pay-as-you-go)
For organisations with a low volume of customer interactions interCOMM is available on a pay-as-you-go basis.
The payg license enables customers to configure their organisation on a shared server hosted on a Microsoft Azure cloud server. Customers can offer new digital services based upon our growling library of pre-designed forms.
The price per case is set in bands and the band price decreases as the number of cases increases.
|Number of Cases||Cost per Case per annum|
|1 – 100||£10|
|101 – 1000||£5|
|1001 – 10,000||£2.50|
An organisation with 500 customer engagements would be charged as follows:
- First 100 cases – 100 x £10 – £1,000 per annum.
- Remaining 400 cases – 400 x £5 or £2,000 per annum – Total £3,000 per annum
- The first 50 cases must be paid in advance to cover the initial setup costs. This is a one off payment which is not repeated in subsequent years. After 50 cases all others are charged as they are initiated.
Mid volume (fixed monthly cost)
For organisations with over 10,000 customer interactions interCOMM is available on a fixed monthly cost.
The price per license is set in bands and the band price decreases as the number of licenses increases.
|Licence(s)1||Cost per month2|
|1 – 10||£2,500|
|11 – 50||£1,500|
|51 – 100||£1,000|
- Licenses are per interCOMM server instance eg one server per organisation/site with unlimited users and cases.
- All products/services require an annual contract.
- Hosting provided by the customer
High volume (Enterprise)
For organisations with over 50 sites the interCOMM Enterprise license may be more advantageous. The Enterprise license includes full source. Contact email@example.com for details.