interCOMM prices are per user, per month per court.
The price per user is set in bands and the band price decreases as the number of users increases.
|Number of Users||Cost per month||Max Cost per annum|
|1 – 10||£100||£12,000|
|11 – 50||£75||£48,000|
|51 – 100||£50||£78,000|
- A user is a named member of court staff, be it the back office staff, court clerks, masters, judges etc.
- External court users can access and use the application free of charge. This includes law firm staff, solicitors, barristers and members of the public.
- The maximum upper cost per annum is capped at £150,000 so any users above that figure will be free of charge.
- Number of users is the aggregate user subscriptions across all court jurisdictions during each reporting period.
- All per user products require an annual contract.
A court with 55 named court staff, judges etc would be charged as follows:
- First 10 users – 10 x100 x 12 = £12,000 per annum,
- Next 40 users – 40 x 75 x 12 = £36,000 per annum,
- Remaining 5 users – 5 x 50 x 12 = £3,000 per annum
- Making a total of £51,000 per annum for 55 users.