Visionhall Information Systems Ltd is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
Visionhall accepts responsibility for the harmful effects its operations have on both the local and global environment and is committed to reducing them.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Encourage the adoption of similar principles by its suppliers.